If you have followed me for a while, you will know that I am a kimono queen. Like, I would pretty much wear one every day. While I still like them, I really haven’t worn one in a while. This is because I have a new obsession: Blazers! Blazers have been on my radar for a while now and they are going to be one of fall’s hottest trends. I bought my first one in February at Walmart of all places! It was on clearance for $3. Can you believe it?!? It fits me so good and I love how it looks styled with a graphic tee.
Target also had some really cute styles this past spring and that’s where I grabbed this striped one. I plan on wearing it in the fall too with either a basic tee or a band tee.
I picked up this linen blazer at TJ Maxx in late spring and I love that its oversized. The only downfall is that it wrinkles very easily:/ I plan on wearing this all thru fall as well even though linen is more of a spring/summer material.
This FreePeople blazer is the the newest to my collection. It was one of the things I wanted the most from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. You definitely get what you pay for with this blazer. The fit is amazing!
Don’t think you have to pay and arm and a leg for a great blazer! Remember, I got a really great one from Walmart! I was shopping at a Goodwill store the other day and they had some as well. I had to talk myself out of buying another black one while I was there;).
Here are some other great styles that are all super affordable!
- Black Ruched Sleeve Blazer. This one looks like my Walmart find and it’s under $35!
- Lightweight Striped Blazer. This one is an oversized boyfriend style and it’s on clearance for under $25.
- Linen Blazer. I love the sleeve detail on this one and it’s only $24!!
- Striped Boyfriend Blazer. I love this one and may have to add it to my blazer collection!
- Plaid One-Button Blazer. Another great style that would look great styled with a graphic or band tee.
Thanks for reading and let me know if you love this trend as much as I do!
xoxo, ang 💋